Head out on an Arctic adventure with our beautiful penguin! It is the perfect choice to add into your pretend play animal collection.
Papoose products are safe for children as the natural materials are coloured with non-toxic dyes.
Size: Tall app. 13cm with slight variations as they are hand made.
Designed in Australia while handmade in Nepal using fair trade and fair labour.
Please note: Please appreciate the small differences in colour, shape and decoration which are an integral part of hand made products.
Material: 100% Wool
- Wools is natural and renewable as it grows on sheep.
- Wool is biodegradable.
- Wool is non-allergenic and does not promote the growth of bacteria.
- Papoose Felt is made from pure 100% wool and therefore cleaned similarly to wool.
- For liquid spills, wool is naturally water repellent and if spills are dealt with immediately the wool won’t absorb much liquid.
- Dab liquid up with damp cloth, repeat with clean damp cloth, let article dry.
- DO NOT soak, machine wash or put anything in the drier. This will further felt the article and it will shrink and distort the item.
- Stuffed toys will take a longer time to dry so make sure the items are fully dry before using them again. It is advised that they be surface cleaned rather than immersed completely in water.
Working with talented artisans, Papoose Toys® creates felt toys, decorations, and educational resources using only natural materials such as wool, cotton, and wood. The wool products are made under Fair Trade conditions. All this hard work and expertise allows us to bring you safe and wholesome products designed for a safe and happy play experience.
Renske Carbone, the founder of Papoose Toys®, draws on lifelong passions for textiles, craft, and travel to create these unique and original products.
The toys are from wonderful Nepalese families who make these functional and beautiful products. From role play with food and puppets to counting and reading, children of all ages will learn, grow, and imagine. From thousands of miles away, it is always comforting to discover that children may be of different and diverse cultures but all seem to play the same way.